A Truth To Be Tell

October 25, 2017

Assalammualaikum and hi to whoever read this and I wanna talk a bit about things that always teenager have at their age nowaday which is depressed and I will tell one story which is based on true story that happen to one of my friend.

First of all is why teenagers always have this problem? Is it because their parents pressured too much? Or is it because of their relationship between their love one? Or they just got depressed? The answer is all of it.They get too depressed because they been pressured too much their parents asking them to get straight A and ask them to be a good son/daughter or even the love one is pressured them too much by asking too many things to they when they have other things to do.

In news nowadays we can see a lot of teenagers try to suicide or even already do suicide and most of the title is ‘parents pressured their kids till they take their own life’ or ‘teenager take his/her own life because recently broke up with their love one’.To be honest,is suicide is the ONLY way to ended all the pressure and stress? Of course not because they are plenty of way that they can solve the depressed problem.

When teenagers get all this problem and they go depressed,they will not think further and straight away goes for suicide cause they think that suicide is the only way they can use.Well its not true because they should know that suicide is one the biggest sin for muslim even for none muslim.

 When I read newspaper about all the teenagers dies because of suicide,I will sad because they still young,dumb and broke.They still have lot things to do in future and also there is people still care,love and even need them but why? Why? Why choose the easiest way to solve problem? They thought they choose suicide will never leave effect to anybody else and they wrong.There are effect to people who know them and even their parents.Imagine parents find out about their kids suicide,the reaction will the most saddest thing in the world cause its their kids and they cant accept the death of their kids.

Now the story that you waited for awhile.One of my classmate,he do suicide in his house which is the house is near my house.Before he suicide,I had time with him for while cause its be a while I met him after the SPM finish.We talk about life,things to do in future,what I wanna do after I graduate my college life and many more.While I talking I realizes something about his behavior like he smile,he talk and even say goodbye.He tell me ‘zul,I wanna you go on with your life even there’s a obstacle to stop you,just smash the obstacle no matter what and do what you love to do’.After I heard what he tell me,in my mind was ‘is this guy okay?he looks sad and miserable’.So I ask him is he okay or not.He only smile and said don’t worry about me because I ready to go anytime now.When I heard that,I was so worry about him.

Then he ask me join barbeque after we play futsal and I said sure why not.After the barbeque started,everyone happy to see each other after a while.But theres one person sitting alone while listening to sad song which is my friend who was I talk with earlier.I aproach him and ask is he still okay or not.he said he okay just have a small problem that he did not solve yet and he ask me to leave him alone a while.so I go away and chill with my friend.after all finish we shake hand said goodbye and this my friend aproach me and tell me ‘zul,i think this is our last meeting each other because I will go somewhere far away from here and I wanted to apology all the things that I do wrong to you in school or what.Bye zul and I hope we meet each other again’.In my mind was ‘damn this guy sure go to place that far from here.4am,I was playing game and someone call me with panic voice telling me that my friend has died an hour ago because he hung himself in the toilet.First of all,I was extremely shocked because we just met earlier and talk about life and he even give me advice on how to survive this life.Then i rush to his house and see his dead body in the middle of his living room just laying there with any move.my eyes start to get teary.I aprroach him and said ‘hey stop playing joking.we worried about you. Hey wake up you dumb. Don’t leave me here. I need you here. You my friend I love you. Please don’t go please im begging you’. Then the ambulance and police come to see the dead body bring it to hospital and the doctor say he already passed away. I was crying and goes crazy at the hospital and even the parents fainted after hear the news. We just met this evening and hes gone. Hes gone never come back. I wish I can bring him back to life but no I can do nothing. NOTHING I can do to help him and WHY this is happening to me.

After 2 month he passed away, I always pray to god that I wish all my other friends to no suicide even thats the only choice they have. So that's all the story from me.

So teenagers who reading this,please don’t suicide and think further before u do.if u can think further, please get helps from professional or doctor. PLEASE DON’T MAKE PEOPLE LIFE BECOME DARK FROM WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU.

Thank you and have a good day


Ps:I cried while telling all this byeeeee

-Zul-

You Might Also Like

0 comments