THE JOURNEY BECOMING A BUSINESSMAN

October 29, 2017


            I am a student at UNISEL , it was my first sem and things going really well for me . I study there and make friends a lot at there . I realize something that life as a student need more money , not just more but so much . Since my mom cut my elaun right after I finish my spm , its quite tough to find money for myself . I need to buy books and so much thing that a related to my studies and they all need money .
           After I finish my first sem and I try to find a job nearby . I found a restoran that have a vacancy for waitress . After I had interview and I was happy that im hired . I just need to take order and clean the tables after the customer eat . I work and I even make over time work that actually I should work only 8 hour but I work 12 hours a day . I know its a tired job but I really need money to survive the life as student . I work only 1 month and I get my salary more higher tha other workers that only RM1500 . After I get my salary , I use RM200 to give my family some money because one day that is my responsibilities as a man . A balance of the money , I transfer to my account . At the first 2 weeks I dont know what to do with the money . I ask my mom what should I do and my mom said you need to think yourself like a grown man .

            One day , I was scrolling my instagram and I saw one post from Lawak Hambar ( instagram pages ) , the post was showing for a millionaire teenagers known as King Afiq . He only sale shoes but make so much money that everyone trust him when they buy shoes with him . I think how about I invest my money to start a business . I search at google what business should I do . At that time the Big Cup was a trend and I try to follow the flows . I invest only RM500 to make a Big Cup business , and I do it only for part time . After I finish my class , I go open my little Big Cup shop near to UNISEL . It was supprising that I made so much people buy my Big Cup eventhough the price is RM5 per cup . My first day for my first business went very well that I sell 60 cup . I think its because of the weather so hot that day make people want to buy a big cup drink . But not everyday my business is going well . Sometimes , only 15 cup a day and its the worse sell in my business . After 2 month of selling big cup drink , I want to stop my business but my friend said no to me . I want to stop because I realize I have a hard time for studying . My friends offer me that he want to work for me , and i only just need to pay him sallary , that is RM50 a day . I was okay when he want to do that for me and im very thankful . For the past 2 month I make sale for RM4000 and now my money is keep coming thanks to my friend who works for me till now . It was an amazing experience become a businessman . Stay tuned for the next story about how I invest my money to sell gadgets .

You Might Also Like

0 comments