Step to Getting Better

November 06, 2017

My ambition is going to be a film director. To achieve that dream I need to make a film. But making a film is as easy as eating. There's a lot of steps, a lot of money going to be use. To achieve that I need to learn from now. There's a tip if you want to be a filmmaker you need to always make a video and film and learn from it. Learn from the mistake that we made, watch the whole through video and film then detect where are the hole that we need to fill. Also we can learn from the shooting process. Me myself as example. I already made a shortfilm for our assignment and posted it on my youtube channel. I learnt a lot from there such as angle, acting, directing and sound. I learn and I keep making video so that I will be better and better then be a great director.
Actually, I use youtube for my step stone. I use youtube as my starter to create name for me and my friends. Well there's a lot of other production and youtuber start at youtube from nothing and now they have a lot of fans, subscriber and viewers. I really hope that I will succeed in this youtube thing.
This is my youtube channel. Please subscribe because there's a lot of videos coming up ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments