A letter to long lost friend

December 16, 2017

Dear Friend,


I dreamt about us last night. i woke up happily and the thought of you playing in my mind but then i realize that i was all alone. Thought of you flooded in my mind and i wept, i wept with sadness, as well as grateful for having some great memories with you and i will never get any another kind of memories like that anymore. we were a good friend when we at the high school, i remember when our discipline teacher chasing us because we skip the math class and our name when on the announcement. Its one of my great memories to me. I was hoping that was your great memories too.

as time flies and we are getting separated by maturity, i was going to university and you work hard to get what you want, you living freely like a flying bird while I living like a bird in the cage. but i will never give up in this life like you always said to me don't give up and help people which unlucky like us. I guess I take it wrong way i failed to realizing our dream, when I was here I was going through pain and its bring hatred and anger all wrapped up into one. Maybe that is what i am.

I just watched our picture when we were at school and its bring me back to the golden age. You help me to understand how this life work. You inspired me in many ways you could never have known and this thing i will never said to you before the flower of friendship faded. I never imagine this would happen i never expect a good bye. but what can we do, sometimes you can't choose what stay and what faded. All i want to say is thank you for allow me to be a part of your life.


With all my love

Your Friend,

You Might Also Like

0 comments