FEEL LIKE 70s

December 18, 2017


One day I was surfing the internet, I was bumped to the idea of guitar solo. I really like the sound of the plucking like kirk harmett from metallica playing fade to black. One day when I was surfing for new music on youtube I see a deep purple song called deep sailed away its was cool I like the lyrics and the music genre its self. Then I spot a guy using a dual guitar made by Gibson at the up next on the youtube and I was like seriously man how cool is that so I was watching the video its called hotel California by Eagles. man that dude was cool he using those double guitar. without a doubt I go to google and search who that guy then I find the answer his name is don fedler, he is the one who wrote the music. the song was cool man and the solo is superb. I hope one day I would be like him :)

(Don fedler live with his double neck corbis)

You Might Also Like

0 comments