My First Time

January 14, 2018

13th of January 2018 was my first time of joining mosh in concert. It's a third time for me attend a concert. But the all the previous concert doesn't have crowded audiences. Last night were happening. I release all the stress, pain, and let all out in the mosh and have fun at the concert. Didn't know that mosh will feel this good. Also the concert were very good. I really hope that one of my friend record how I enjoy the show. Really want to look back. And I really wish that I can turn back time to that moment. Because I felt a lot of stress thing going around and after that I felt nothing but now i think about that stress thing again. If there have another concert like this. I really want to join

You Might Also Like

0 comments