FAKE HOPE HURT PEOPLE

November 26, 2017

FAKE HOPE

Yeah,fake hope.

For me having a fake hope is the most hurtful feeling.Do you get fake hope by someone u love? No? Well lucky you.

I once get fake hope by someone I used to have feeling toward her.The story was When I first met her it was the most wonderful moment that happen to me and things goes well actually.We getting know each other,hang out together and sometime we share problem.

One day,I wanted to express my feeling to her by telling her what I fell toward her.So I tell her that I love being around her and makes me feel happy so I tell her that if she want to be more than just friend.

Then she replied “Zul,you a good guy,u makes me laugh all the time and you nice to everyone and u even tell me that u have problem with people like people see you as someone bad person or something people don’t want to be friend with but after hearing what u said earlier I don’t want to reject you because I wish I can be with you but I guess its not the right time so I don’t want to be one of the people u said to me last time and im sorry but we still can be friend”.After hearing that I knew I get ‘FRIENDZONEEEEEEEEE’ from her because she used to said to me that she wanted a guy who was like me but after I tell her what I feel,I guess she don’t want a guy like *fake laugh*

Well fake hurt people badly LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments