Not enough money?

November 26, 2017

NOT ENOUGH MONEY?


Do you ever experience when you go to somewhere that sell things very cheap and you wanna buy it but you don’t have enough money to buy it because you need to use it somewhere else like museum or recreational park?

Well I do *laughing*.It happen a lot and its happening to me again last week when I was in ipoh doing my assignment with my group.We went to ipoh theres one assignment we must do and its Writing Media assignment.After we arrived there I think at 8 pm and we were tired and sleepy.Then me and my friend decide to go this one place call Gerbang Malam which is that place have a lot of cheap thing that we can buy.

So what happen there was at 10 pm we on our way to go there and in my wallet I only have like RM200+ and I need to use it for go museum and some interesting place which related to my assignment.Then after we park our car and we walk like 200 metres to reach the Gerbang Malam.After we reach there I thought there no people but turns out theres a huge crowded in there.So I was thinking is it this place sell things that really really cheap or people just come here to chill or what.

So me and my friend go inside and survey that place and suddenly I go crazy after seeing the price of the item they sell.You would not believe if you the price! The cheapest item was sell for RM 5.So we continue our walk to survey more of that place and it was really crazy because of the price.

So what happen here is I wanted to buy a lot of things in there but I only have RM200 and I scared of spending it because I need to use it later.Then I  tell my friend and even beg him to come this place again after we finish our assignment.So he say yes and we go home with empty hand.By empty hand I mean me the who was empty hand and others buy something for them.

After we finish our assignment we head back to the place and I go crazy again like seriously crazy and spent all my money that left in wallet.I bought watch for me and for someone*giggles* ,I bought beg,wristband,and PETAI YES PETAI NOT FOR ME BUT FOR MY LOVE WHICH IS MY MAMA.I was so happy that night cause I get what I want and that night was the craziest night that happens to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments